PHARMACEUTICAL STABILITY CHAMBER 400L / 800L
PHARMACEUTICAL STABILITY CHAMBER
Standard Model (S): Inside and Outside mild steel Powder Coated
Temperature Range: 5 °C to 80 °C
Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
Temp Uniformity: ± 2 °C
Humidity Range: 25% to 95% RH
Humidity Accuracy: ± 2% RH
Humidity Uniformity: ± 5 % RH
Biorays Pharmaceutical Stability Chamber is an effective product in the market. In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing helps provide evidence as to how the quality of a drug will vary with time under a variety of environmental conditions including temperature, humidity, and light exposure. This testing must be completed before a drug enters the market.
Functions of Pharmaceutical Stability Chamber
Smart Air Distribution System
- A separate supply and return duct for ensuring uniformity of set conditions.
Efficient Water Management System
- Built-in water recirculation system which saves 95% of water consumption.
- Reduction in water Cost
Safety & Alarms
- Safety Controller sensor to cut off the supply in case of overshoot and undershoot of Temperature and Humidity giving the audio-visual alarm.
- Low water Level Alarms
- Door Opening Alarms
- All the alarms are events are logged in the software.
More features about Pharmaceutical Stability Chamber
- Pre-fabricated doubled walled modular panels with PUF insulation
- Inside stainless steel and walls
- Floor panels have extra reinforcement to sustain the sample load inside the chamber
- Heavy-duty door hinges and latches to maintain a secure and uniform seal
- Racks & Trays made up of GI pre-coated with Adjustable height
- Humidity system with evaporation tray and reservoir tank with water level arrangement
- PIC control system with touch screen display colored screen – 7″ HMI with Ethernet (Optional)
- Web-based online monitoring (Optional)
- Works on 220 V AC single Phase 50 Hz.
Also, Visit our other products about Laboratory, Blood Bag Mixer with E Clamping
For More Laboratory Instruments, Chemicals and Plasticware Items visit us @ Biorays
Mail Us For Further Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.